Premier exhibit space is available at the SheSpeaks™ The Experience Women's Conference. The expo is open to entities offering fashion, jewelry, inspirational and holistic products, and services that will inspire attendees to live better healthier lives; empower them to achieve their dreams; and impart information that will transform their lives, especially as it relates to health and wellness, finances, career, entrepreneurship, and social responsibility.
To encourage attendees to visit the exhibits, registration, breakfasts, breaks, luncheons and a closing reception on Sunday, July 31st will be hosted in the exhibit area.
With just 10 booths and approximately 200-300 conference attendees, you will meet sales prospects one-on-one and build new connections. Your complimentary program book listing brings your marketing message to attendees before, during, and after the event. As an exhibitor, enjoy complimentary admission to our evening Networking Reception on Friday, July 31st. These events add to the value of your booth investment with great networking opportunities.
Prospective Exhibitors contact:
Marliesha Williams | 336.314.9952
• Corporate Executives
• Entrepreneurs & Small Business Owners
• Students & Single Parents
• Health Care Professionals
• Community Advocates
• 21% are ages 25-34
• 39% are ages 35-44
• 25% are ages 44-54
• 15% are ages 55 and higher
• 10% have income levels of $100,000+
• 25% have income levels of
$80,000 – $99,000
• 37% have income levels of
$60,000 – $79,000
• 28% have income levels of
$59,000 and under
• 33% have Advanced Degrees
• 28% have 4-Year College Degrees
• 16% have 2-Year College Degrees
• 23% have High School Diplomas
*Based on data from the SheSpeaks “The Experience” Conference in August 2015.